All of Texas Tiny Home plans are our own original designs and include the following details.
- Detailed front elevation sheet
- Floor plan presentation sheet
- Dimensioned floor plan sheet
- Rear and side elevations sheet
- An interior cut-a-way view sheet
- Exterior doors and windows schedule sheet
- Roof plan sheet
- Electrical plan sheet
- General construction notes sheet
- Some plans come with a foundation example sheet, but those examples are not engineered. You will need a foundation plan designed provided through your foundation contraction, or by a registered engineers.
- We highly recommend that all foundations be engineered that are based on a soils report done where you are going to build your new home.
- 3 D renderings have been done with some of our plans and those renderings can be seen in the plan pages in our website.
- Optional 3-D renderings can be created for any one of our plans that do not already have them available.
- Optional detailed cabinet elevations are available per request.
- Optional plot plan (you must provide the lot/land or development survey)
Below is a sample page from one of our larger homes.
TEXAS TINY HOMES PLAN PURCHASE AGREEMENT
By purchasing a set of our plans, you agree to the terms set forth in this our Plan Purchase Agreement.
1. Texas Tiny Home Plans
We license and distribute building plans for the construction of residential homes. Our plans consist of front elevation, dimensioned floor plan, side, front and rear elevations, as well as an electrical plan, and a non-engineer foundation plan. We recommend consulting with a foundation engineer prior to building a home using our construction plans.
Our plans have not been checked for compliance with the particular codes or conditions in your area. We recommend that you consult with your local building officials before installing any new structure, in order to ensure that your house will comply with local building codes. Our plans are intended for the construction of a single home for personal use only.
2. Intellectual Property of Texas Tiny Homes
We retain all right, title, and interest to the plans and by purchasing one of our plans you acknowledge that no title to or rights in the Intellectual Property are transferred to you from us under this agreement. You agree not to remove the Texas Tiny Home trademark, copyright, or reproduce plans for anything other than the construction of a single home. You shall not distribute, share, rent, resell, lease, sublicense, reproduce, or otherwise disclose or transfer the plans to any third party
The Use of the Licensed Plans is at your own risk. You solely assume any and all risks with respect to the construction of your house based on the Licensed Plans. We can make no warranty that the Licensed Plans will comply with the particular codes or conditions in your area.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Texas Tiny Homes, our officers, directors, employees, independent contractors against any losses, damages, and expense (including attorneys fees) arising out of any claim, demand, cause of action, debt or liability for you constructing one of our plans.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and shall supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
5. Dispute Resolution
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. All disputes under this Agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration in Dallas Texas, under the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association by one arbitrator mutually agreed upon both you and us in accordance with the aforementioned.