All of Texas Tiny Homes construction plans in the online store are automatically provided to you during the checkout process by DPD – Digital Product Delivery.
DPD is an all-in-one shopping cart and digital fulfillment service for downloadable products. Serving thousands of stores, DPD processes and delivers millions worth of downloads each year.
There is nothing DPD takes more seriously than the reliability and security of our hosted cart and checkout. DPD is designed and developed using industry standard secure coding techniques and our servers and hardware are located in a secure datacenter to prevent tampering.
DPD’s measures to remain compliant in accordance with the rigorous Service Provider standards of the PCI DSS:
- DPD never stores any payment card information, including card numbers, stripe data, or CVV codes.
- Regular scanning of our public IP addresses that process credit card transactions by an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV).
- Developed and maintained security policies compliant with the PCI DSS.
- Regular penetration and common exploit testing, such as cross-site scripting and man in the middle attacks.
- HTTPS SSL for all cart and checkout subdomains, and an Extended Validation (EV-SSL) certificate on our main getdpd.com.
- Completion and review of the PCI-DSS Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) Type D for Service Providers.
DPD – Stripe – Credit Card Gateway For Your Purchase
Stripe – Vulnerability disclosure and reward program
Our security team rapidly investigates all reported security issues. If you believe you’ve discovered a bug in Stripe’s security, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org (optionally using our general PGP key). We will respond as quickly as possible to your report. We request that you not publicly disclose the issue until it has been addressed by Stripe.
We understand the hard work that goes into security research. To show our appreciation for researchers who help us keep our users safe, we operate a reward program for responsibly disclosed vulnerabilities. Stripe rewards the confidential disclosure of any design or implementation issue that could be used to compromise the confidentiality or integrity of our users’ data (such as by bypassing our login process, injecting code into another user’s session, or instigating action on another user’s behalf).
A minimum reward of $500 USD may be provided for the disclosure of qualifying bugs. At our discretion, we may increase the reward amount based on the creativity or severity of the bugs. If you report a vulnerability that does not qualify under the above criteria, we may still provide a minimum reward of $100 USD if your report causes us to take specific action to improve Stripe’s security.
As with most security reward programs, we ask that you use common sense when looking for security bugs. Vulnerabilities must be disclosed to us privately with reasonable time to respond, and avoid compromise of other users and accounts, or loss of funds that are not your own. We do not reward denial of service, spam, or social engineering vulnerabilities. Although Stripe itself and all services offered by Stripe are eligible, vulnerabilities in third-party applications that use Stripe are not.
As with most security reward programs, there are some restrictions:
- We will only reward the first person to responsibly disclose a bug to us
- Any bugs that are publicly disclosed without providing us a reasonable time to respond will not be rewarded
- Whether to reward the disclosure of a bug and the amount of the reward is entirely at our discretion, and we may cancel the program at any time
- Your testing must not violate any laws
- We can’t provide you a reward if it would be illegal for us to do so, such as to residents of countries under current U.S. sanctions
DPD – Paypal – Purchase Gateway
Your financial information
PayPal helps keep your transactions secure by not sharing your full financial information with sellers.
We monitor transactions 24/7. That should help you rest easy.
Our encryption help keeps your online transactions guarded from start to finish.
Contact us if anything seems suspicious so we can help you protect yourself from fraudulent charges against your account. We’ll never ask for sensitive information in an email.
If there’s a problem with a transaction, we’ll put a hold on the funds until the issue is resolved. We investigate and stay involved every step of the way.
Purchase protection around the globe
Buy or sell around the globe. We process 25 currencies in over 200 markets to make sending, spending, and selling simple and secure.